California Environmental Education Foundation (CEEF)
CEEF (California Environmental Education Foundation) is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit foundation established at the recommendation of the State Superintendent’s Environmental Education Task Force Steering Committee in 2003.
Vision: CEEF envisions a day when all Californians are environmentally literate.
Mission: CEEF will inspire young people to understand and care for the environment through the support of innovative environmental education programs and partnerships.
Core Values: CEEF provides statewide support on environmental education initiatives and issues in a respectful and professional manner.
- Treat others with respect
- Hold high expectations for ourselves and others
- Promote equity, inclusion, and cultural relevance in operations and programs
- Demonstrate initiative, collaboration, and continuous improvement
- Promote clear, frequent, and open communication
- Honor dedication to excellence in environmental education